Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Power of God

So I know it has been awhile, but I thought I would come back to my blog where I have not been for a month or so and talk about God and his greatness. It is so weird to look back at the experiences I have had in the past year or so and see where He has led me with relationships with friends, family, and coworkers. The amazing thing about all of these relationships is that through all their ups and downs, my relationships have gotten stronger. I can think of many instances where a negative thing has happened where I could have gotten down on myself and thought badly for what just occurred, but instead I trusted God and His plan for me even though I did not know it (I still don't). When a situation would come about I find someone who I feel like I can confide my personal experiences with, learn from them, and move on trusting Him.

If there is anything that I have learned, its that He is in control even though it may seem so 'out of this World' that I can not control my own outcome. God loves me, and I the same to Him, so as long as I keep my faith strong and trust in Him while He is always at my side, what do I have to lose?

Nothing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment